My God Daughter Cadence came to stay with us for a week with her Grandad. She’s so freaking cute – could easily get away with murder!
She has life pretty sweet
– Four adults in the palm of her hand
– Ice cream on tap
– Sprinkles. Every colour of the rainbow
– Nobody looks at her funny when she comes out read for the day in a bunny onesie
– She gets presents for using the potty
– Nobody growls her for wearing her shoes inside
Life is sweet!
We took her out around the farm, she wanted to ‘March the cows’ every morning – her Dad is in the Navy so we presume that’s where she got the march from!
Was lovely having her to stay. Her Grandad isn’t too bad either – just kidding, Keith! X